When we think about food and what we will cook for each meal time plays a huge role in deciding what we eat. Sometimes we tend to opt for less healthy meals because we are time poor or perhaps feeling a little lazy. I know I have been guilty of both reasons before!
So what if I told you that you could whip up a delicious, healthy, vegetarian/vegan Bean curry in just 5 minutes? You will have all the aromatic compliments of a long brewed curry steaming through your house. It wouldn’t surprise me if you already have these simple pantry staples just sitting around your kitchen. Because lets face it, Belicious Masala is a pantry staple, right?!
Well get ready to have your mind blown and taste buds scream with satisfaction, lets take a look at my 5 minute bean curry!
5 Minute Bean Curry
- 2 tbsp Belicious Masala
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cans beans, your favourite, drained
- rice or naan bread to serve
Now the fun begins!
- Sautee the onion and garlic in oil until soft
- add belicious masala, stiring
- add tomatoes and water as needed
- let it cook on medium heat for 1 minute
- add beans/chickpeas
- let it cook on high for 5 minutes
- serve with naan or rice