Crispy Potato and Chickpea Curry
- 1 tbsp Belicious Masala
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 Cup Tomato Paste
- 8 Small Potatoes, Cut in quaters unpeeled
- 1 can (400g) Chickpeas, Water Drained
- Garlic Naan , To serve
Now the fun begins!
- Boil Potatoes until soft, drain water
- In a pan, heat up 2 spoons of oil and shallow fry the potatoes, turning them until all sides are crispy. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, saute’ the onion with 2 spoons of oil until soft and brown
- Add Belicious Masala, tomatoe paste and a cup of water and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the potatoes and Chickpeas, mix into sauce, and cook for another minute
- Serve with Garlic Naan Bread!