Salmon Coconut Curry
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 200 g fresh snow peas
- 1 kg salmon fillet, cut in pieces
- 3 tbsp Belicious masala, Heat of choice
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 200 ml dairy milk
- 1 cucumber, to serve
- cooked jasmine rice, to serve
Now the fun begins!
- Saute onion, garlic and ginger in oil
- Add peas and oyster sauce
- Turn heat to low, let it simmer for 2 min, then remove from pot, set aside
- In the same pot, place salmon pieces, turning them carefully until brown on all sides.
- In a separate container, mix Belicious masala with the milks, add to pot
- Add salt to taste, bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 min, stirring slowly now and again
- Remove from heat, then stir in the mixture of peas and onion.
- Spread cucumber on top when serving for an extra cool crunch